Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pineapple (Bromelain) & Implantation

DID YOU KNOW? 




Using Pineapple & pineapple core can help to assist implantation: Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

For IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle: one pineapple core, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

Natural cycle: one pineapple core , divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day after ovulation.

Use Organic Pineapple only!

I mention to all my patients to eat Pineapple prior to their IVF Cycle and Natural Fertility! I have found pineapple to contribute to pregnant bellies! 

4 comments:

  1. That is very helpful. It presented me a number of ideas and I’ll be placing them on my blog eventually.
    Colorado fertility clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. I strongly agree that Acupuncture treatment will give the positive results from my experience. I was unpregnant for 6 years, and i heard about Natural fertility Acupuncture Treatment in Gold Coast region, and I undergo the treatment in Nuwa Natural health Clinic, within few months i got pregnant and my child is now 8 months old. So i truly believe in Acupuncture treatments. Thanks for doing great jobs.

    ReplyDelete